- Emerson College; Boston, MA. Second semester undergraduate sophomore
- The Bromfield School; Harvard, MA.
Year of Graduation: 2001
Awards: Honor Roll, Quill and Scroll, Poetry/Friends of the Public Library Scholarship, Senior Band Award (flute), Swim Team Letter.
Professional courses: Adult Education Editing Clinic 1999: Certified to use deck-to-deck system and qualification for access to town video cameras and equipment.
Media and theater classes
- Summer Filmmaker’s Workshop at the Tisch School, New York University,
Duration: July- August 2000
Summary: Introduction to theory and techniques of developing and producing short digital videos, daily lectures and labs on the art of (pre/post) production. 4 college credits.
Employment and Experience
- Resident Assistant. Emerson College. Work with the residences, aid students with problem solving/advice, hold floor meetings, assist staff with various responsibilities. January 2003 - May 2003.
- Driver. Emerson College. Pick up/drop off teachers from/at train station (to main campus). January 2003 - May 2003.
- Cinematographer/Photographer. Bob Mayerson. Photographed and filmed Bar Mitzvah. November 2002.
- Intern/Volunteer. Boston Casting. Place calls to talent, aid directors with office tasks and organization, assistance with casting. September 2002- December 2002.
- HBO Family. Sold personal short video Streaming Whit to two year run on program “30 by 30: Kid Flicks”. 2001-2003.
- Mother's Helper/Personal Assistant to Steven and Kathleen Haley. Dover/Cotuit, MA; Santa Barbara, CA. Cared for children and family dog, provided transportation, traveled with family, conducted secretarial tasks for Mr. Haley. May - August 2001/02.
- Desk Receptionist, Emerson College, Boston: January 2001- May 2001. Answered phones, checked in guests, and swiped ID cards for security measures.
- Cinematographer at the Subtech 6th International Conference on Substantive Technology and Legal Education at Harvard University, Cambridge, MA: September 2000. Video recorded several meetings throughout the three day conference
- Page. Harvard Public Library, Harvard, MA: Part-time, 10/99- 03/01. Shelved returned books and covered new items.
- Tutor: October 1999 - April 2000. Aided elementary student with math, writing, science, and social studies assignments twice a week.
- Flute Tutor: Januarh 1998 - April 1998.Aided and practiced with young flutist.
- Caretaker of several children and pets in the town of Harvard, MA. Tend to children and pets, cook meals, provide transportation. May 1994- present.
- Video editing- Final Cut Pro, Media 100, I Movie, Pinnacle Systems, Linear/Deck to Deck.
- Film Editing- Steenbeck, Rivas and Guillotine Splicers.
- Computer proficiency- PC and Mac
- Word/script processing- Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, ScriptMaker; Typing speed: 50 wpm
- Speak and write French
- MA Driver’s license- possession of car, ability to drive manuel/stick shift.
Dance (hip-hop), Rollerblading, Music, Psychology, Australia, Europe, Shakespeare, marine life, health/exercise, the New VW Beetle (proud owner), The Simpsons.
References are availible upon request